Due to the ongoing issues created by the coronavirus, a number of changes for AMTC’s schedule of shows have been made.
- Annie’s performance dates in June / July have been cancelled. Annie will now be on at the end of the year, in November (dates to be confirmed)
- Jesus Christ Superstar, which was going to be in November, is being held over for 12 months, until November 2021
- JAM dates for October remain in place, but will need to be reviewed subject to the ongoing social isolation practises put in place by the government. Further information will be made available once known
- We are looking for people and ideas for an April 2021 show. Make yourself known if you are interested
AMTC’s first production for 2020 will be Annie. Rehearsal’s are now in full swing, getting ready for show time. Show dates will be 26th – 28th June and 3rd – 5th July at the Shoalhaven Entertainment Centre. Tickets are available now from the Centre.
Some of our “orphans” rehearsing A Hard Knock Life
The auditions are over, the cast has been announced, and so now the rehearsals have commenced. The next 4 months will see our cast, crew and orchestra bring Annie to the Shoalhaven Entertainment Centre in June / July. Tickets will soon be available for purchase, so get in early for the best seats (although they are all good!!)
Annie (Mackenzie Bonney) and Oliver Warbucks (Mark Harris) will definitely not look as they did on the first night of rehearsals, when it comes to showtime.
Another of our cast, Smudge who will feature in Annie (with his owner Jaimie), and Paul Fraser, the director of this production, about to issue pearls of wisdom to the cast.
Makenzie Bonney as Annie
Mark Harris as Oliver Warbucks
Jessica Rosskelly as Grace Farrell
Jane Mcintosh as Miss Hannigan
Scott Bowcher as Rooster Hannigan
Morgan Dootson as Lily St Regis
The Boylan Sisters – Amy Barrett, Shenae Boulton, Emily Mackenzie, Taylah Wonson
Harrison Shepherd as Drake
Beau Voysey as Bert Healy
Stuart Withers as Franklin D. Roosevelt
The Orphan Ensemble
John M. Barak
Annie auditions are now under way, with the expectation the process will be concluded by 16th February. Cast announcements will be made in the days following.
If you would like a copy of the Information pack made available at the Information Night 2 weeks ago, click here
For further details or enquiries about the show, email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone interested in being a part of the cast are directed to the relevant link below.
- Annie and orphans (girls only, who generally look 13 or younger on stage, click here
- Lead roles (other than Annie) and ensemble, who generally look over 16 on stage, click here
If you were unable to attend the information night, click here —> Annie Audition Info to get a PDF copy of the audition document made available at the meeting.
Any questions, please email: email@example.com
Our first production for 2020 will be Annie. If you are interested in being part of the cast (principles or ensemble), in the orchestra, or part of the back stage team, please come along to the Information Night.
Place – Nowra School of Arts
Date – Wednesday 29th January
Time – 7pm
See you there!